There are many challenges and read-a-thons going on right now and since I wanted to do something special this august I’ve decided to dedicate this month to reading Fiction Set During WWII.
Here’s what I’m planning to read:
- All the light we cannot see by Anthony Doerr.
- The book thief by Markus Zusak.
- A man without breath by Philip Kerr.
- The boy in the striped pajamas by John Boyne.
- Between shades of gray by Ruta Sepetys.
- The comeplete maus by Art Spiegelma.
- The night in Lisbon by Erich Maria Remarque.
- A thread of grace by Mary Doria Russell.
- The guernsey literary and potato peel Pie society by Mary Ann Shaffer.
Feel free to join and dont forget to tag your posts using #WW2Fiction.